Leadership & Mental Training
While teaching on the hardwood court is her love, Lyndsey has conducted leadership, learning, and information seminars that would be a benefit to any company or school environment.
She has also worked 1:1 with non-basketball athletes (swimming, hockey, baseball, tennis) for individual consultations regarding leadership & mental training. Sessions are $100 for an hour.
Given her wide-ranging experiences, she can speak to topics or platforms not listed above should that serve your culture include social media consulting, creating a positive culture, and making each day your masterpiece.
“The Iowa State Athletics Event Management department used Lyndsey to engage our event workers in a session on customer service, being present on the job, and always being their best in their roles. I have supervised this group for 3 years, and I’ve never seen them more focused and energized than after Lyndsey’s presentation. She related situations to their everyday lives, encouraged them to always improve, and left us all feeling excited about another Cyclone sports season. As a manager, I appreciate Lyndsey’s fresh, exciting perspective and gained a lot from the session myself.” – Megan Rodenburg, Hilton Coliseum Events & Staffing Coordinator
BUILDING A WINNING TEAM
Energy. Acceptance. Leadership.
Commitment. Consistency. Communication.
MAKE IT COUNT -
Quit Wasting LIFE!
Groups she has worked with recently:
- Hilton Coliseum Events (Ames, IA)
- Gilbert High School (Gilbert, IA)
- WEPAC Hoops for Hope (Ashland, KS)
- West Central Community Action (Harlan, IA)
- Bahamian Youth Organization (Freeport, Bahamas)
- Mason City FCA (Mason City, IA)
- Missouri River Area Conference Student Council Leadership (Council Bluffs, IA)
- St. Albert's School (Council Bluffs, IA)
- Waverly-Shell Rock School District Basketball Program (Waverly, IA)
- Webster City Medical Clinic (Webster City, IA)
- Pursue Victory with Honor Summit (Ames, IA)
- Jefferson Greene County School (Ames, IA)